http://www.teachpreschool.org/2011/10/preschool-pizza-box-games/

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun Letter and More Dice

While at Michaels I came across the small boxes. Then it clicked. I could use these. The first set of boxes have letters on them.  I use the boxes when they are eating. I roll the "dice".  Smartypants and Sweetheart take turns naming the letter, letter sound and coming up with a word with that particular letter. Both kids love this game. Now I want to make more with the following ideas:
Rhyming words
math problems
name the word
one with questions:
tell a funny story
talk about the day
what makes you happy
say something nice about daddy, mommy, sister, brother, nanny, yourself
name a farm animal animal
name a zoo animal
name a vechile
name a sports car

name a water vechicle
name something that flies
name a color
name a beverage
name an something that is red, orange, yellow, blue, black and white, brown,green

the ideas are endless. I even show Smiles the letter. She may not understand, however she does hear Smartpants and Sweetheart. In time she will begin to understand and participate.
Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment